0-6 Pack Abs Review
You are probably reading this review because like me, you too want to go from a 0 to 6 pack abs, and finding the 0-6 Pack Abs system in the market, you want to find out if it is a scam or if it is legit. All you need to do is read this 0-6 Pack Abs review and you will soon be able to quickly decide for yourself without the need of any other extra proof or explanation!
0-6 Pack Abs Overview
This system was created by Dr. James Vegher, a physical therapist specializing in Neurologic Rehabilitation and the bestselling author, Tyler Bramlett. It is basically an easy-to-follow workout program which teaches you how you can reactivate your body’s core muscles and in the process, see your waistline shrinking and your slowly but surely developing six pack abs.
Dr. Vegher and Bramlett set about creating this system because they believed that the traditional abs-toning exercises do not help in building 6 pacs. In fact, they believe that these exercises only make things worse and lead to injuries. They however believe that by following their program you will get a toned and flat stomach as the program reactivates your core muscles.
The 0-6 Pack Abs system can be used by anyone who wants a firm and toned stomach. It can be used by both men and women, professionals and amateurs and the young or the old. It’s thus great for those who don’t know where to start, and for those tired of crunching or working out without any results.
The one thing that makes this system stand out from the others is that the workouts are inspired by a physical therapist. So the workouts can be safely performed even by those fearing injury, the injured, those whose past injury inhibit them from performing high intensity workouts and those who want to fix old problems. In other words, the program is just right to make you feel better and stronger and nothing more.
This program teaches you all you need to know about getting as through several components, where the important ones are:
- Phase 1 Program comprises of videos, audio files and manuals teaching you simple to complex core exercises which help you get toned and stronger as you progress with the program.
- Phase 2 Program comprises of more manuals, mp3s and instructional videos of 56 follow-along micro progression ab workouts which can be completed in 2-8 minutes. You thus never get bored of doing repetitive exercises. Each workout is harder and more intense than the previous one, which is vital for building muscle and strength.
- Quick start video guide gives you all the details to reactivate your core muscles immediately without any equipment.
- Exercise video library comprises of easy-to-follow demo videos of all of Tyler Bramlett and Dr. James Vegher’s core activation exercises. You choose if you want to watch them individually or together.
- First of all, it’s easy, simple and brief so you needn’t spend hours on the workout. In fact, the busy will love the 0-6 Pack Abs program as most of its workouts need just 2-8 minutes to complete. Moreover, with its follow-along videos of all exercises, you can perform your exercises safely and correctly.
- The program which is a combination of ab workouts and physical therapy is created based on over 20 years of Dr. James Vegher’s experience as a physical therapist and the fitness trainer, Tyler Bramlett. So unlike other fitness programs available on the internet developed by so called experts’, you know two qualified professionals had developed the 0-6 Pack Abs.
- Anyone can use the program, even amateurs, as it was created so that any person, no matter what their fitness status, gender or age can easily follow it.
- Not only is the 0-6 Pack Abs an abs development program, its Core Activation Sequences help correct your posture, ease digestive problems and even help eliminate pain in different body parts like back, shoulders and hips. This proves helpful as extra belly fat can trigger various health conditions like heart problems, diabetes, cancer and abnormally high blood pressure.
- The physical therapy approach of the system prevents injury and the variety of exercises ensure you don’t get bored as there’s always something different to do. Moreover, you need no equipment to start; only a Swiss ball as you move forward.
- So confident are Dr. James Vegher and Tyler Bramlett about their 0-6 Pack Abs system that they offer a 60-day guarantee with it. This is because they had tested their workouts on many people with positive results before publishing it to the public.
There are a few disadvantages associated with the 0-6 Pack Abs system.
- You can’t actually expect any instant results at the snap of your fingers. You need to put in some real efforts and invest quality time to achieve perfectly formed and strong abs. So if you don’t have even a few minutes to spare in a day for these workouts, its better skipping it and looking elsewhere.
- You will have to give up your traditional abs-toning workouts as these workouts don’t work well with the 0-6 Pack Abs system. Dr. James Vegher and Tyler Bramlett explain that the traditional workouts isolate the body’s core muscles to make things worse.
- As all the 0-6 Pack Abs system come in digital format, if your internet connection is slow or you prefer a physical copy, then this may be a drawback for you.
- The program doesn’t work your entire body. However as you are looking for an ab-specific program, you can’t expect it to work your entire body and is thus not much of a disadvantage!
Though 0-6 Pack Abs has its share of positives and negatives, its positives outweigh the negatives. Anyone can use the program, the exercises are easy to follow, most workouts are only a few minutes long and just in case you don’t like the program, you can always ask for a 100% refund, a feature most other famous authors don’t provide.
So you have nothing to lose with 0-6 Pack Abs if you want 6 pack abs and are ready to workout. Moreover, most people who have used the program don’t ever need or have to try a different program again!