Every year hundreds of fitness programs and workout videos are launched by celebrity fitness experts and coaches to cater to the multibillion dollar fitness industry. However, there are only a few programs that are actually useful and work as advertised.
One of the biggest problems with many workout programs is that these require either joining an expensive gym to use the machines or buying expensive equipment to perform the required exercises. These small things add up and the workout program becomes too expensive for an average fitness enthusiast.
Another problem with many of the workout programs is that these usually require a lot of time to be devoted exclusively to the program to be successful.
These problems inspired Tyler Bramlett to come out with his own workout program, which is CT 50. CT stands for Cross Training. He has trained over 500 people with the help of this system in his own gym in California. The need for this program came into his mind when he met with a road accident and could not perform regular fitness exercises. He wanted a fitness program that could be easily performed by anyone without the need for expensive equipment and without spending hours to perform the workouts.
Over the years, he has perfected this workout techniques and CT 50 is the result of over 10 years of this research that has been thoroughly tested and revised by hundreds of participants. In this CT 50 review, we will discuss everything one needs to know about the program.
This program includes the following:
- 50 Follow Along Workout Videos
- CT 50 Main Manual PDF
- Instructional Videos
- Wall Charts
- Workout Score Sheets
- Super Workout Smoothies Report
- The Supplement Guide PDF
- Workout Integration Guide PDF
There are five levels in this program and each level has 10 workouts. Everyone does not need to start at the lowest level. The program offers a lot of is flexibility. A person with higher fitness level can start at a higher level within the program. One can easily find out the starting point using the scoring system provided with the program. It is recommended to perform the workouts for 3 to 5 days a week.
It makes use of progressive movement technology. In simple terms, one graduates to further complex levels of exercise with each level. This ensures that the body is able to build the strength to perform higher level of exercises. It prevents injury.
One of the most unique things about this program is that it does not focus on dieting or cutting down on food. The complete focus of this fitness program is to put the body through movements of increasing difficulty.
The levels are as follows:
- Level I: All of the workouts in this level focus on simple movements to prepare the body for the rest of the levels. The movements in this level are a combination of Turkish arm bars, shoulder bridge lifts, one leg shin taps and body rows.
- Level II: The degree of difficulty moves up a notch in this level and the movements in this level include Turkish sit ups, single unders and burpee walkout.
- Level III & Level IV: The exercises become slightly difficult in these levels to avoid the plateau that is the bane of all the workout programs.
- Level V: This level includes movements such as vertical pike presses, grasshoppers, kipping pull ups, goblet jumps squats and other similar movements.
Almost all of the workouts taught in this program do not require any expensive equipment. Most of the workout movements in this program can be performed using only your body and a kettle bell/barbell. A pull up bar is also used in some movements.
Since there are so many varying workouts, the exercises never get boring and never too intense that makes it difficult for the body to recover and do these on a regular basis.
CT 50 Advantages
CT 50 workout program has many advantages over other similar programs and some of these advantages are listed below.
- This workout program can be used by anyone. Whether one is a couch potato or recovering from an accident or a great athlete; this program includes workout movements that can be used by everyone to lose weight and remain fit.
- The movements recommended in this program do not require the user to join an expensive gym or buy expensive equipment to correctly perform the recommended exercises. All of the recommended exercises can be completed within the home without the need to buy any special equipment.
- In addition to the workout videos, the program also includes a supplement guide and a smoothie guide that helps in burning more fat and recovering faster from the workouts.
- It is equally effective for men as well as women.
- It just requires a time commitment of approximately 20 minutes a day to perform the workouts.
- The program comes with 60 days of no questions asked, money back guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with the workouts detailed in the program, you can simply ask for your money back.
- It is very inexpensive as buyers need to pay only a one-time fee for accessing all of the material.
- All of the videos and PDFs included in the program can be watched on multiple screens. A user just needs access to Internet to watch the videos from anywhere at any time. The videos and PDFs can also be downloaded and viewed off-line.
- The exercises are designed in such a way that it minimizes the chances of an injury.
CT 50 Disadvantages
There are no particular disadvantages of this workout training. Almost, all of the buyers who have performed the exercises given in the program have been highly satisfied with the results.
The only con of this program is that it does not offer a magic bullet. In simple terms, it means that the user needs to perform the exercises on a regular basis to lose weight and keep fit. One is definitely going to lose weight but it is going to take some time.
As mentioned at the start, every year hundreds of fitness coaches launch new workout programs that involve the oft repeated workouts that are very time consuming and requires expensive equipments at home or expensive gym membership.
This particular program is the result of over 10 years of research and fine tuning. It does not require any expensive equipment to perform the workouts and the workouts have been designed for everyone. The no questions asked, money back guarantee makes this program a completely no-brainer.
Overall, CT 50 is a very innovative workout program that has produced results for hundreds of fitness enthusiasts.
Therefore, if you are looking for is a workout program that is cheap and can be done inside the comfort of your own home, CT 50 is the perfect choice for you.