Dymatize ISO 100 Review
Dymatize Iso 100 is the new body building product from ‘Dymatize Nutrition’. This supplement company specializes in proteins. Dymatize Iso 100 is their new hydrolyzed whey protein that promises to boast and extenuate the body building efforts of anyone who is looking for extreme body building or extra toning. In comparison to any regular protein, hydrolyzed whey boasts a superior absorption rate. They are pre-digested and much more anabolic. This is the kind of product that any serious body builder needs. Advanced proteins make it possible to achieve the extreme heights of body building limits.
Dymatize Iso 100 Details
Dymatize Iso 100 is considered to be a whey protein with the highest purity level. For a high level hydrolyzed whey protein, ISO100 has very an incredibly low number of ingredients. The main source of the protein contained in this supplement comes from the WPI (Whey Protein Isolate). This has been thoroughly hydrolyzed to achieve the great effects that ISO100 can and does for body builders.
Part of the reason as to why it is called ISO100, is because this supplement is not made using a concentrate but is made out of 100% Isolate. In every single serving of ISO100, you get about 90% protein. This is an incredibly highly protein content. The remaining 10% is made out of the different kinds of flavors and a few other ingredients that give this supplement its texture, look and taste.
The Dymatize ISO 100 comes in a stirrable powder form that is very easy to use. For those who are lactose intolerant, the product has 0% lactose and fat. It has about 25% of great muscle building protein. Here is a brief breakdown of what you can expect to get from every single serving of ISO100. One scoop contains about 28gm of the supplement.
In a single scoop:
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Calories: 100
- Total Fat: 0
- gmSugars: 0
- gmCarbs: 1.5gm
- Protein: 24-25gm – this is depending on the flavor chosen.
Dymatize ISO 100 also provides about 6% of an individuals daily calcium requirement. Additionally, it has 50mg of sodium, Which is an added advantage since a high sodium intake can, and does, lead to hypertension. ISO100 does not contain any creatine, which is a very popular ingredient in most muscle building supplements.
ISO100 has been lauded as one of the most effective muscle building supplements in the market today. It is a powder that contains the purest hydrolyzed protein. This fact alone makes it very effective when it comes to post workout recovery. Besides kick-starting your muscle recovery process, it can go along way to add on to your daily protein intake.
It is a commonly known fact that hydrolyzed proteins do not have a good taste. In fact, they do not taste good at all. But with the ISO100, Dymatize Nutrition has gone out of its way to make sure that their prime hydrolyzed whey protein supplement has a great taste. It tastes better than most supplements in its category. Additionally, ISO100 has a very pleasant scent.
When it comes to mixability, this is a protein powder that will not give the user any problems in this area. It is highly mixable, coupled with the great taste and wonderful scent, ISO100 makes for a very popular protein supplement. ISO100 is highly instantized. This allows it to mix very well without any sediments or clumping. The supplement gives you a smooth adver creamy mixture when mixed in milk or even water.
As one of the best protein supplements in the market, ISO100 has a great deal of advantages that it accords its users. For starters:
- It is exceptionally pure. Dymatize takes great pride in their products. They have very stringent quality analysis and regulations that every single one of their products has to pass before it is released to the public. This makes IS100 one of the purest hydrolyzed whey protein supplements in the market. This is also one of the main reasons why it contains about 90% of protein for every gram.
- Easy to digest. ISO100 is both fat and lactose free. This makes it very easy to digest. Additionally, it incorporates people who are lactose intolerant and those who are particular about the amount of fat (as every body builder should be) they consume every day.
- It has a great taste. For a hydrolyzed protein product, ISO100 has an an incredibly good taste. It also has a very good scent. This is one of the main reasons why its customers laud it as one of the best protein supplements available on the market.
- It may not be an all-in-one protein supplement. As a hydrolyzed protein product, ISO100 is wonderful at kickstarting post workout recovery and muscle synthesis. The problems is that these proteins are digested at a very fast rate. This makes them unsuitable for anabolic maintenance. Therefore, you will have to compliment this regimen with any other slow-burning protein to see you through the rest of the day.
- There are a few concerning discrepancies. On the website, Dymatize states that ISO100 has no carbohydrates and is lactose free. However, some package labels state that there is 1 gram of carbohydrates and, additionally, they warn against milk related allergies. Also, another source of concern is that Dymatize has not clearly stated the proportion of dipeptides and tri-peptides in the supplement. Neither have they stated the hydrolysis degree. These are essential figures for those are concerned about the rate at which this supplement can, and is, absorbed into their bodies.
These kind of discrepancies may cause a bit of concern within the market.
Dymatize ISO 100 is without any doubt, one of the most popular hydrolyzed whey protein supplement in the market today. Not only does it taste good, but it smells great and is actually effective too. It can be depicted as one of the best protein supplements for anybody who is looking for an advanced body building product. With all these advantages and the level of purity contained within the product, it is a an added advantage that the price is still within reach for most people. Although, within the higher end of the market, the price is still very competitive.