Paleo Recipe Book Reviews
Behind Paleo’s concept lies the era of the Paleolithic nomadic era who lived around 10,000 years ago. This group of people ate only natural food. To derive the maximum of the Paleo lifestyle the recommended cookbook is needed. The Paleo Recipe Book from the healthy lifestyle and fitness enthusiast Sebestian Noel available from online is an eBook available in PDF Format across all platforms.
It is professionally formatted with pictures accompanying the recipes to give readers a clear indication of what the result should look like. Although nearly all meats could be described as Paleo-friendly foods, it does fall into two different categories. Paleo divide it into grain-fed and grass fed and Paleo warns against the consuming of grain-fed. Processed meats are as a rule too fatty and considered banned from a Paleo lifestyle. Fish on the other hand is very rich in Omega oils and ranks high on the food list. Natural fats and oils form a vital part of this lifestyle and nuts provide this natural oil although amounts must be regulated.
Vegetables also form an important part of paleo recipes and the best method to consume them are raw. Emphasis is placed on eating large quantities of daily vegetables, but not potatoes and squash, which are high in starch. Fruits are equally important the Paleo way as it contains natural sugar and incorporated into dessert recipes. The amount of foods not included in the Paleo lifestyle is also listed in the Paleo Recipe Book. It includes alcohol, candy of any kind, soft drinks, fruit juices, no dairy, wheat, soy or legumes and no salt.
The Paleo Recipe Book Details
The Paleo Recipe Book has 395 pages filled with useful content from page on, right to the end with 372 recipes with authentic and tasty recipes in excellent formatting. It is more than a lifestyle guide into Paleolithic diet than any other recipe book, and it has several useful bonuses. Our ancestors lived longer, did not have modern-day diseases and nobody has ever seen a picture of an obese cave dweller with crooked teeth. Healthy natural way of eating and cutting fast foods and processed foods from daily diets as well as eliminating products such as dairy which was not available thousands of years ago.
The readers also find a detailed guide on various important aspects related to cooking and the Paleo lifestyle, including:
- How to cook the perfect steak.
- Meat doneness testing.
- Practicable and convenient cooking time charts.
- Healthy fats.
- Where to find the listed food types online.
To make reading the Paleo Recipe Book book easier the categories are very divers and are as follows:
- Red meat
- Shellfish and Seafood
- Offal and organs
- Stews and curries
- Eggs and omelets
- Soups and stocks
- Dips and condiments
- Breakfast and dessert
- Lacto-fermented vegetables
- Vinaigrettes, marinades, and sauces
- Vegetables and sides
The food groups included in the book contains strict paleo rules and uses only Paleo principled foods.
Natural spices in the book are Ginger, paprika, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, star anise, hot peppers, black pepper, onions, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, chilies, cloves, garlic.
Herbs include mint, lavender, coriander, bay leaves, dill, sage, oregano, chives, tarragon, basil, thyme, parsley.
Looking at some of the recipes listed for example the Mushroom and Hazelnut Chicken. It contains chicken breast fillet, mushrooms, onion, garlic, hazelnuts, chicken stock, mustard, and sage, cooking fat and sea salt and fresh ground pepper. It is a healthy tasty and nutritiously filling meal containing all the necessary information you need to evaluate the fiber, protein, carbs, fats, etc. you consumed.
Prior to purchase The Paleo Recipe Book readers have the opportunity to peek at some of the 372 recipes included. Eleven recipes, which are:
- German Pork Hocks,
- Brussel sprout and bacon medley,
- Omelet with sausage crust,
- Shrimp and salmon chowder,
- Chicken Marsala,
- Pan-fried Moroccan chicken,
- Pork loin roast with rosemary and garlic,
- Mushroom and hazelnut chicken,
- Chicken Fajitas,
- Citrus Pork Rib Roast,
- Crock Pot Beef and Sweet Potato Stew.
- You will lose weight although it is a complete lifestyle change and also referred to as the caveman diet
- Physical improvements include less bloating and smaller measurements
- High energy levels
- Lower cholesterol
- Reduced risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Meal plan for 8 weeks
- It is easy to follow and instructions are clear and even recommended for beginners
- Full nutritional values of each recipe
- Special tips and tricks on how to prepare food healthily
- Paleo dessert recipes
- Simple Paleo meals
- List of herbs and spices to use with Paleo
- Four cheat sheets, which include portion sizes, troubleshooting guide, Paleo thickeners and Flour and coconut milk
- 372 recipes in 18 different categories with 18 marked as autoimmune-friendly
- You will find Paleo recipes that are nowhere else on the Internet.
- The Paleo Recipe Book is built on responsive web design base and shows recipes equally well across all types of devices and sizes, including smartphone, tablet, or e-readers.
- It is available only in eBook form, which has its advantages, but also disadvantages, as some people prefer a hardcover Recipe Book.
- It is rather pricey, although you will not find any recipes containing forbidden ingredients and it does have a 100% money back guarantee.
Paleo Recipe book offers a lot more than the average Paleo guide and contains authentic, tested recipes the Paleo way. Included in the price is a meal plan for eight weeks, which is important to those new to Paleo. The diet and meal plan also has pictures for those unfamiliar with cooking, to give them an idea what the meal looks like. The complete guide and its benefits are designed to be timesaving. It is a known fact that effective planning result in long-term commitment. The whole plan is designed to make life easier for those who wants to make the lifestyle transition painless and smooth. The listed Herbs and Spices guide is great for use in the Paleo diet as well as its health benefits apart from aroma and flavor listed. Fifteen desserts, which readers prepare from natural ingredients, which are based on Paleo principles, are also included as bonus. This book in a nutshell, is all you need to start living the Paleo way as well as act as complete guide to transform your life easily and affordably.