If you are following a typical fitness regime, then you probably know how tempting it is to see others around you indulging in delicious candies and chocolate bars. Sadly, your trainer had instructed you to stay away from all kinds of sugary foods and that definitely includes chocolate. People on a strict diet tend to miss candies and chocolate bars more than anyone. They have cravings for sugar which can be quite difficult to overcome. As a result, most people give up on their diet and gobble up plenty of candy bars and chocolates full of bad fats, carbohydrates and sugar. This usually disrupts the diet regime and all the sacrifices made throughout the regime.
If you don’t want to make your efforts go in vain, Questbar makes a good alternative for chocolate bars and candy bars. This protein bar is of course, rich in protein which gives dieters the required nourishment, without stuffing them with fats and sugars. Protein bars are primarily naturally sweetened which make them low on carbohydrate. These contain low sucralose content and it has a tasty chewy flavor. They do not give rise to blood sugar levels after eating them.
What Is Quest Bars All About?
The makers of Questbar conducted a number of different experiments before introducing this low calories and carb bar. They eliminate the use of additives and artificial flavoring. It is not at all a difficult task to make something that is delicious, as well as low in calories. The only challenge is to preserve them and increase the shelf life, which usually seem impossible without additives and preservatives.
The questbar can turn out to be novelty because of its wonderful taste without increasing the calorie intake. Using sugar is narrow and objectionable which is strictly based on ingredients. The fiber of the chicory root used in this preparation is prebiotic and beneficial for many purposes.
The ingredients used in Questbar are healthy, natural and impart delicious taste to the preparation. The company even pays for shipping whenever anyone makes the first order. So what do you get in this protein bar? Let’s find out what’s included in the package:
- The Questbar is available in plenty of flavors which is an added bonus. You get ample of options to choose from. Peanut butter and vanilla almonds are subsequently the best flavors to look for.
- This protein bar contains a great amount of dry fruits and nuts like almonds, peanuts, etc.
- Each protein bar contains about 20 grams of protein.
- The vanilla almond crunch flavor carries a high calorie value of 230, while the other popular one – peanut butter has 220 calories.
- Each bar contains about 15 grams of chicory root fiber.
- The bar uses insulin as primary sweetener derived from chicory roots and very little amount of sugar.
- It is soy-free and gluten-free. These properties make them healthy options to be consumed whenever you crave for sweet.
If you’ll take a close look at the list of ingredients, you’d think that the taste of this bar would be nothing less than absolute rubbish. However, you’d surprised to know that Questbar are remarkably tasty. They are soft and chewy in texture with a hint of pleasure saltiness. The flavors are rich without being too sweet. You get pretty nice and balanced taste profile. Each Quest bars has its own distinctive taste.
- The QuestBar has such a large number of plumes under its top, its hard to know where to begin. First of all, there is just 4 g non-fiber starches (i.e. carbs that really give calories), so low carb calorie counters can joyfully crunch away on these without the expect that it will destroy their eating methodology. The makers have pulled out all the stops to guarantee the bars are as common as would be prudent, and they even make an all-regular extent. Notwithstanding, what is most amazing is the decision of proteins.
- In any case, Quest have utilized the components like whey protein and milk protein isolates, as well as they have utilized them in more effective manner. The utilization of isomalto-oligosaccharide is likewise an extolled choice. Clients of high fiber protein bars will frequently be acquainted with the tooting and gastric issues that may arise. This is not an issue with QuestBar. The bars are additionally without gluten so you won’t be passing up a major opportunity for anything regardless of the possibility that you experience the ill effects of Celiac infection. At last, Questbar are really sensibly evaluated, holding no value premium over contending bars.
- As a dietary supplement, QuestBar are exceptionally compelling for utilization throughout weight reduction periods. Not just are they rich in good proteins, but also high in an amazing wellspring of dietary fiber that is both simple on the gut and keep you full without an excess of calories.
QuestBar is incredibly hard to find any fault. On the other hand, they are even suitable for everyone. The components used clearly employ a weight loss and maintenance focus, so when you’re attempting to gain weight, the 200 calories and 20 grams protein isn’t going to do much for you. The heavy and filling high nutritional fiber content probably would also do no such favors when you’re attempting to intake as many calories as is possible. So if you are working out or following a regime for some serious bulking, it’s far better to find something different in this regard.
If you have been looking for some low carb snacker to curb your cravings, then Quest protein bar can prove to be a natural and delicious way to do that. You can pick any flavor from the bunch and enjoy the delicious taste without compromising your fitness. Prices are reasonable and you get many delicious flavors to choose from. You’ll find these bars to be your best alternative to unhealthy snacks. All you need is to fight for your favorite flavor and indulge yourself in something that will help you keep your body maintained without compromising your fitness routine.