As the name says, the company provides free samples and the best deals to its customers. We bet you to provide best products at lesser prices. We deals with all kind sod products baby care, books, magazines, food and drinks, health and beauty, pet care, movies, music and many more. As we provide freebies and coupons for all kinds of products. The company has attracted a number of loyal customers to its portfolio.
Here is the eligibility criteria for the candidates who intend to participate in the essay competition
- The candidate should be a student or at least have taken admission in the college or university. A proof of enrollment is to be submitted at the time of application.
- Should provide two letters of recommendation.
The essay can be submitted as the word document or in the form of a video. The word document should have 1000 words or the video length should not exceed 2-3 minutes
Rules and Regulations:
- The essay should be free of plagiarism.
- As the scholarship amount is directly disbursed to the university; make sure you provide correct details.
- The student should not be employed.
The essay submitted will become the property of the website and the candidates will not have any right over it. Incase the essay is submitted in the form of video, the video should be linked to our organization website.
Important Dates for Essay Competition:
- The essay should be submitted on or before August 1st 2019.
- The results will be declared on August 5th 2019.
- The results can be viewed on the website or the social media platforms and the amount directly disbursed to the university or college.
- The candidate is required to write the essay or record the video.
- Fill the online application form with the requested details (Name, contact details, university and other personal information).
- Upload the word document or the YouTube video link.
- Upload a clear recent photo of the candidate.
- Submit the proof of enrollment for scholarship consideration and disbursement.
- Share all the details to this email – “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Prize Amount: USD 1000 (can be renewed annually)