Visual Impact Frequency Training Review
Have you had an opportunity to look at Rusty Moore’s muscle training guide called Visual Impact Frequency Training? As we speak, there are dozens of reviews online about this guide. You might simply think that too many of these optimistic reviews simply mean guys are covering up something. But let’s consider the facts, so as to tell whether this fitness course is genuine, or from a bunch of fellows who work for Rusty Moore.
Visual Impact Frequency Training Review
This is a fitness course designed for both men and woman who have had at least 2 years of experience in consistent resistance training. Therefore, if you are new to building muscles, this book is not for you.
Moore’s formula concentrates on building muscle strength, density and definition through a variety of Eastern European methods that have been shown to work over the years. It mainly concentrates on Frequency training.
Ideally, this program combines a variety of eastern and western training methods when the goal is to speed up muscle building and strength.
Firstly, this fitness course was designed by Rusty Moore himself. If you’re active in health and fitness, there’s a good chance that you’ve heard about him before, and that’s because in the year 2007, he put up a blog entitled Fitness Black Book, which is still active to date -and with solid reputation.
Back then, he was only teaching men and woman how to acquire Hollywood look – with a slim and muscular body. This blog turned out to mean much more, and up to date, it is still considered one of the most popular blogs on fitness. Moore has over 23 years working in the fitness niche, plus he is also starting a supplement company that will manufacture and supply genuine and effective diet supplements.
Secondly, because of his enormous experience in fitness niche, he promises to train you a number of interesting things you probably didn’t know and would like to know. He will teach you how to improve the efficiency of your muscles, how to avoid sagging of muscles due to age, how to hit the gym 6 times a week without feeling exhausted/over-training, as well as why you must never exhaust your muscles if you want to do heavier weights.
There is simply lots of rich information you can learn from this fitness course. He says he can teach you the secret to training smarter and stronger, to realize real results without ever hitting a plateau. He simply combines a series of European methods with western methods to help you focus on full body development that will produce results in terms of strength and appearance. This is what most weight lifters want to achieve anyway.
Here’s a clue to what the program set up looks like
- You will train your muscles between 5 to 6 days a week, and you’ll touch on every muscle group. Even though this seems too much, this fitness course will adjust variables accordingly so that you don’t feel exhausted.
- This fitness course will teach you how to perform one body part per one workout. And since you’ll be training on a daily basis, you won’t need to take multiple sets.
- This program alternates ‘explosive’ workouts, i.e. it teaches you how to lift weight with varying speed and force. It also talks about ‘Tut’ workout – also known as Time Under Tension. This technique puts emphasis on slow but controlled movements.
Moore says he was surprised when he personally attempted to train this way. The reason was, he saw tremendous changes on his physique as well as strength levels in a matter of weeks.
For those who want to lose fat, this course goes into details on how to adjust your diet while incorporating some cardio to build leaner muscles that have strength.
The Advantages of Using Rusty’s Method
- Maybe you’re struggling to find useful techniques that will help you build muscles fast. Now you have all the methods at your disposal, so you don’t have to undergo all the research work that Rusty went through.
- You can impress your colleagues at the gym with the new techniques you’ve learned, and how they are yielding results while others watch you.
- You will learn the secret of working out your muscles with greater frequency without necessarily contributing to muscle breakdown.
- You will get stronger and even have power to start lifting heavier weights sooner.
- This program was designed to combine two training methods to give users best results possible.
- Because it was designed by Rusty Moore himself – who is a leading voice in the fitness industry, you’re getting tried and tested methods from someone who has experience and knowledge to back the claims.
- This is not another fluff, put in a 300 page document. Instead, Rusty goes straight to the techniques without wasting time on what you want to read. Consequently, it’s only a 53 page course.
- With this course, you can reduce your bulky frame and instead, get a leaner look that will give you confidence.
- This program is very affordable, and is guaranteed to work for you.
Just like every other product out there, this one too has its own flaws. For instance, the fact that it’s not designed for people with less than 2 years of experience in the weight lifting industry simply locks out newbies from trying it. Secondly, this course is not designed for people who want easy results without working hard. Third, this course has a lot of reviews on search engines and social media – it’s easy to brush it aside, thinking it’s another scam on the web. Most people would miss out on the good opportunity that it gives to those who want to try it out.
If you’ve read this Visual Impact Frequency Training Review, it’s time that you make a decision. Rusty has a website, dedicated to selling this course alone, and he also has a 60-day money back guarantee. He sells through ClickBank, which also means that you will get the information right away, the moment you pay for it. Therefore, you can start using it even now.