Wise Generator Review
There was a time when an average American was living a carefree and happy life and did not need to worry about energy security. Lot of cheap gas was available everywhere. But things have changed in the past few decades. First, it was the Oil Shock in the 70s. It was during this time that Americans realized that cheap gas is no more a sure thing for them. If you’ve closely followed the events in the past few years, you must’ve noticed that things have now started getting out of control. Now, world has become a much more dangerous place to live in.
The biggest impact of all these changes has been on the energy security, and we can now no longer take it for granted. We’re so dependent on electricity to lead a normal and comfortable life, and without electricity we can kiss goodbye to famous American lifestyle!
Even though we’ve successfully discovered lot of oil in the country, the reality is that we still need to import most of our requirements from the other countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Russia and Venezuela. These countries have unstable regimes any political problem there can stop access to cheap and easy availability of oil in the US.
Events in the past decade have shown that instances of massive blackouts are increasing in the country. In fact, these blackouts have been growing at the rate of almost 100 percent in the past 10 years. Also, extreme weather is now becoming a reality for us. All these events clearly tell us that we need to be prepared beforehand for our energy security and avoid surprises. But the sad truth is that most countrymen have not given a though to it and are not in a hurry to prepare themselves to take care of their energy needs in case we’ve suddenly unable to get access to cheap energy or the energy grid fails.
Many technological advances in the past three decades have also given us access to huge amounts of wind and solar power. However, these energy sources are still dependent on various natural processes and are not always available. For example, you cannot get the solar power on cloudy days and if there no wind blowing, you won’t get electricity from windmill.
Therefore, there is a growing need to build an electricity generator that is not dependent on a single power source and can easily generate power using different types of fuels. All these considerations led Joe to finally come up with a solution that easily works with all types of fuels. He was interested in creating a system that is not only very easy to build, but also easy to move. This system should also be able to switch between different fuel sources to generate electricity. He researched a lot and was finally successful in his endeavor.
He ultimately created the WISE generator. WISE here stands for “Whatever Input Steam Engine”. This unique system uses a revolutionary mechanism that is known as Radial Pneumatic. It uses both vacuum and pressure to create endless stream of energy. It is equipped with specially designed pistons that also double up as valves. The result is that this machine weights lot less than a typical generator. Additionally, it can also be run on solar power, wood, simple air compressor, as well as geothermal heat.
WISE Generator Details
Buyers of WISE generator will get the following as a part of their package:
- An extensive PDF guide that has step-by-step instructions on making a WISE generator. This guide can also be printed for reference.
- There are detailed schematics and many photos of the generator so there is no need for any guesses to create your own generator.
- The product also comes with many high definition videos. In these videos, Joe explains you the entire building process for this generator from the scratch. These video guides have been included to ensure there’s no scope for errors.
- The PDF also has a parts list. You can easily print this list when you go shopping for generator pars.
- There is also a guide that extensively explains you how WISE generator works. There’s no need to build a generator to understand how its system works.
- You also get three bonus guides that solely focus on maximizing the energy, its storage and some unique preparedness secrets.
- One of the biggest advantages of using WISE generator is that it can run on wide range of fuels so you will never run out of fuel choices when you’re interested in generating electricity.
- WISE generator can easily run 24 hours a day. The location, daylight, and weather does not matter.
- It’s very easy to build and any person can build this machine in an afternoon.
- The components required for making this are available online and in brick-and-mortar stores for cheap. In fact, some buyers may get all these parts in their garage.
- This generator doesn’t make any noise and there’s no adverse impact on the environment.
- You can easily enjoy full power as soon as you switch on this generator. The best thing about this generator is that its output does not fluctuate.
- You can easily assemble and disassemble it. Therefore, when you’re leaving your home or going on camping, you can even take WISE generator with you.
- The generator has only few moving parts, so it needs minimal maintenance.
- WISE generator can be run in almost any position. There’s no need to worry about space even if you have limited space.
- You can easily make this generator in various configurations. All you need to do is to change the piston to generate more power.
- It also helps in reducing energy bill, as power produced by this generator is very cheap as compared to the electricity you get from utility.
- You can easily reduce your monthly energy bill by as much as 75 percent within a month.
WISE generator has no major disadvantages. The only disadvantage of the machine is that utilities will have to find new revenue sources once this system becomes more widely known among masses and people decide to ultimately get rid of energy grid.
WISE generator is unique as it can generator electricity using so many fuel sources. It has minimal maintenance as it has few moving parts. It is easy to create and its cost is very less as compared to alternatives such as wind and solar energy.
It is a good guide about building your own power generators and saving on the energy bills.