Do you feel left alone because of your looks that have made you well-known for your obesity? Leave all your worries to Xenical, a weight loss drug that has arrived in the market to put a full-stop to the fat storage in your body and to ensure you an effective slimming. We agree that weight loss is not an easy job. It takes a hard work and regular combination of healthy eating, physical activity and the will-power. But Xenical has made it possible to achieve a quick weight loss effectively.
How Xenical works
Unlike other weight loss drugs that act upon the brain or central nervous system, Xenical works by blocking 30% of the fat you consume from being absorbed. Or in other words, Xenical only works in presence of dietary fats and helps leaving 30% of the fact undigested and excreted as it. In this case, if you reduce your calorie intake and start regular physical activity such as walking along with the use of Xenical, you will definitely see the positive weight loss results.
Why Xenical is preferred
- Xenical has no concern with brain or central nervous system
- Xenical is operative even in risky circumstances, like hypertension, diabetes and dislipidemia.
- Xenical helps patients with BMI range 27-30 and above.
- Xenical keeps obesity for a longer period than other diet pills.
- Xenical prevents weight gain after prior loss.
Xenical side effects
Though Xenical is prescribed for controlling other conditions like, diabetes, hypertension etc. other than mere weight loss, still some side effects have been reported during the treatment.
These side effects include:
- Stomach pain and discomfort
- An urgent need to move the bowels
- Fatty or oily stools
- Oily rectal discharge
- Loss of bowel control
However, these side effects are likely to be reported with higher doses of medicine and with a high-fat diet. These are mild side-effects and go away within 4 weeks or in 6 weeks in some cases. But if they continue and become bothersome, then stop taking Xenical and immediately contact your doctor.
When you should avoid taking Xenical
You should not start taking course of Xenical if you have any of the physical problems given below;
- Troubled food absorption
- Gallbladder disease
- Anorexia or bulimia
- The A dose of one 120-mg capsule three times a day with each main meal containing fat is recommended
- The difference between dose and meal should be at least 1 hour
- Diet should be nutritionally balanced with fewer calories containing approximately 30% of calories from fat.
- Dose can be omitted if a meal is occasionally missed or contains no fat
- Xenical is not prescribed to children
- Xenical is taken with a full glass of water
- Don’t crush, chew or break the dose but swallow as a whole
Cautions while taking Xenical
- Doses above 120 mg three times a day should be avoided as it has not been shown to provide additional benefit but may prove fatal.
- Xenical should not be taken without doctor’s prescription
- It should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat
- Never use Xenical if its expiry date is already gone